Pages

7.06.2012

Fun Friday: Girls Night Out

Hi Family, Friends, and Fans,

Sadie here (aka Sesame!) bringing you our Fun Friday post.

How has your week been?  Did you have a girls night out?  I haven't been able to enjoy too many girls nights out with Train Wreck Mommy, but this week I did!  Not only did we get to escape cabin fever, but we also were able to stay cool in the AC which is our focus this week - staying cool!

On Tuesday night I went with Train Wreck Mommy to Branch Water Tavern to celebrate "Auntie" V's 30th Birthday (Happy Birthday!).

Image Credit: Mad Max and Family / Viola C
Here is the group above with V all the way in the back.  Not the best photo or was it just really dark in there?  You can see me in my house aka Mommy's womb (see the rather large womb to the right!).

Mommy and I really enjoyed celebrating, the food, and the exposed brick!

Image Credit: Mad Max and Family / Tara J 
The birthday gal ... rather happy, don't you think?

Mommy and I also enjoyed their beet salad and the salmon.

Image Credit: Mad Max and Family / Tara J

Image Credit: Mad Max and Family / Tara J

So where was your last girls night out?  Or where do you plan to go?

And now for my Weekly Fun Friday update!

My (Sadie's) Current Stats: 

Age: 23 Weeks

Height: 11 inches (approximate) umm, still?

Weight: Just over a lb

Fruit / Veggie Size: Large Mango (yum, one of Mommy's fav fruits!)

Fun Facts: Mommy can feel me dance!  And I am listening to everything.  Turn up Bravo!  I can't hear it!

What do I enjoy most right now?: I enjoy attempting to sleep... which has been in short supply lately.  Mommy and I hope things get better.

We hope we enjoyed our Fun Friday and are looking forward to the weekend.  What do you have planned?  Be sure to also catch us on Mad About Town!

-Super Sadie







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...