Pages

4.02.2012

Mad for Monday (Max's Weekend Update): Attack of the Germs

Hi Family, Friends, and Fans,

How was your weekend?

Houstonians, did you check out the Houston Children's Festival that we talked about in our Mad About Town blog on Friday?  Unfortunately we didn't make it there this weekend.  I turned into Mr. Wheezer early Friday morning, and Train Wreck Mommy stayed home with me to visit the doctor.  We weren't able to do much this weekend!

Image Credit: Mad Max and Family / Tara Johnson
Here I am before Dr. Savrick came in our room.  You wouldn't think I am sick, right?  I'm just hanging out on the Super Perfect for Max Chairs.  The orange chair needs to be a little more burnt orange, please.  (By the way, the Dr. said "I'm glad you aren't wearing one of those horrible maroon shirts!  She must be a Longhorn grad!).

But as soon as Dr. Savrick came in, she called me Mr. Weezer.  Turns out I had an ear infection and bronchiolitis.  Train Wreck Mommy's intuition was right!  Well, to fix my Mr. Weezer problem, they had to put a horrible breathing treatment on me.  Superheroes don't need breathing treatments!  Mommy didn't have a free hand to take a photo of the whole horrible process because she was holding me down.

Needless to say, we didn't have a very fun weekend to report to you.  We spent a lot of time at Gramby and Pops ... they took care of us!  (Thank you!)  Mommy hasn't been feeling well either, and Daddy needed some rest from taking care of me at night.

But the GOOD news is ...

What you've been waiting for, ladies... 

I'm officially a WALKER.  Last Thursday, I walked about 10 steps with Gramby (up from about 2 - 4), and all weekend I've been mostly walking and walking.  I also like to walk "touchdown!" style with my arms in the air.  We'll share more photos and videos soon.

Image Credit: Mad Max and Family / Tara Johnson
Here I am walking in Gramby and Pop's backyard.  Outside is my new favorite place to be!  Please excuse my incomplete outfit.  I was sick.

We should be here every day this week, but just note, we are recovering from illnesses and on top of that our Internet is down at home.  Whew.

How was your weekend?  What did you do?

-Mad Max



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...