Pages

5.20.2012

Mad for Monday (Max's Weekend Update): Max's Big News!

Hi Friends, Family, and Fans,

How was your weekend?  Was yours as eventful as ours?  Please do share!

As some of you may know, Mommy and I shared our big family news this weekend (and put it on Facebook ... which of course makes it official and real).  By the way, have you been to my page on Facebook, if not check it out: Mad Max and Family.

And drum roll please ...

Image Credit: Mad Max and Family / Tara Johnson


Yep, that is right.  Mommy is growing a Super Fetus set to arrive on or around 10.27.12!  Is it a boy?!  Is it a girl?!  Stay tuned to find out.

How do you like my Super Hero "Big Brother Maximino" shirt?  A big thanks to flyduds (via Etsy) for the awesome Big Bro shirt.  Mommy is going to buy my Little (Brother or Sister) a shirt too.

So his / her name is Sesame right now.  Remember how my name was Blue?  Well, Mommy started calling him / her Sesame when it was just the size of a sesame seed.  Stay tuned!  We have much more to share about Sesame.

So now I am finally able to explain why Mommy has been well ... far beyond a Train Wreck.  Her Train Wreckness hit the extreme in March and is still going strong.  My Hero Daddy and I are able to hold down the fort while Mommy is either in the bathroom getting sick or moaning on the couch with the energy of a 90 year old.  That's okay, Mommy.  We love you!

A few more photos of me, Big Brother Max:

Image Credit: Mad Max and Family / Tara Johnson


Image Credit: Mad Max and Family / Tara Johnson

Image Credit: Mad Max and Family / Tara Johnson

Image Credit: Mad Max and Family / Tara Johnson

And a few big weekend BIRTHDAY shout outs before we go: Happy Birthday to Auntie Tam!  I love you!  I miss you too.  And Happy Birthday to Mommy's friends Jens and Stephanie!  We hope you had a good one.

So how was your weekend?  Any big news to share?

-Mad Max







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...