Pages

5.19.2011

GONZO247 and MAX2110

This past Friday GONZO247 of Aerosol Warfare and CKC StART came to visit us and all of the art classes at YES Prep SE.  He's a professional artist / graffiti artist.  Mommy and I love us some graffiti / street art... so of course I had to make an appearance!

Super big power clap and shout out to GONZO247 for the art he made me.  I'll have to make you some art someday in return!  And of course thank you for coming to visit us at YES Prep SE.  The students love you.


Here I am above with Train Wreck Mommy, GONZO247, and the art he made me.




Not the best photo of my art from GONZO247, but you get the idea!  Mommy is going to frame it, and find a place for it in my nursery!

And GONZO247 is having an art opening this Saturday evening in Houston .... so if you are in town, you should consider checking it out!  Maybe I'll see you there, GONZO247.

-Mad Max 

2 comments:

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

So awesome, Max!! Making celeb friends already.

Mad Max and Family said...

Of course, Auntie Tam ... I can't wait to meet more art celebs! Thanks for always visiting my blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...