Pages

12.19.2011

Weekend Update: All I Want For Christmas ...

Is a New York Times photo shoot ...

I probably had my biggest milestone of the year this weekend (or at least, it should rank up there) ... my first New York Times photo shoot this Saturday morning with Train Wreck Mommy and Auntie Tam (more to come on this!).


Here I am before the photo shoot realizing where I left my car keys.  Yes, I am wearing "My Auntie Knows Santa" onesy from Target.  Thanks Auntie Tam!


Mommy said I had a minor meltdown during the photo shoot.  Does this look like the face of a meltdown?  I'm watching you with my one asian eye and my one white eye.




Later this weekend ... Mommy decides to cage me in so she can get a photo of me in front of the Christmas tree.  I'm too busy to notice.  So focused that I go cross eyed.


I can't remember if you've seen my Christmas Stockings yet from Pottery Barn Kids.  But actually that is not the point of the photo.  Here I am visiting my brother, the feline, in prison.


Hey, buddy ... I'll pull a Jack Bauer and get you out of there!


I like giving my nativity scene a pep talk.  They have a big day coming up!


Later that weekend ... I finally was able to help my brother, Hermann, escape, but he seems to be trapped again behind the couch.  Don't worry ... I'm a Black Ops Baby!


This past week I started bringing Mommy and Daddy books to read.  I ask them to read them again and again and again!  I don't know why their eyes seem to glaze over.  We love reading our art books.

More soon!

How did you spend your weekend?

-Mad Max

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...