Pages

3.16.2012

Fun Friday: March Madness

Hi Family, Friends, and Fans,

How was your week?

We are sorry that we've been away.  We tried to do more blog posts ahead of time before we left for our trip, but our Internet connection decided to go on vacation too (which upset My Hero Daddy and Train Wreck Mommy ... they like to watch Parenthood on Netflix (their latest TV Show addiction)).  Then ... Mommy and I were recovering from our trip.  No fears, we are up and running now ... back for Fun Friday!

Image Credit: Mad Max and Family / Tara Johnson

This image above is probably enough for Fun Friday!  Don't I look ridiculous?  This is from the Oklahoma City Thunder game from earlier this week.  I have lots to update you on about our 2nd Annual Rockets Road Game Trip.  I'll update you in my Weekend Update addition (along with any fun weekend updates)!

The spirit of basketball is a big focus for us this week with our Rockets Road Game Trip and March Madness just began yesterday!  Mad Max loves March Madness.  Did you do a bracket?  2nd best to watching the games is of course enjoying some yummy treats with your friends ...


Image Credit: Pinterest
Image Credit: Pinterest

Image Credit: Pinterest and Hoosier Homemade


Image Credit: Pinterest

I think these basketball cake balls are my favorite.  What do you think?


Image Credit: Pinterest



Image Credit: Pinterest via Babble

And no, that is not me above... I would be dunking of course.  But that is a pretty cute Super Baby photo to end with.

What are you doing this weekend?  Watching any March Madness?

-Mad Max




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...