Pages

4.24.2011

Hoppy Easter: Part I

This weekend I celebrated my first Easter with Train Wreck Mommy and Daddy (and family).

Daddy treated Mommy and I to the Members Event "Breakfast with the Easter Bunny" at the Houston Zoo on Saturday morning.  We love animals and supporting the Houston Zoo!  At first all we saw was the "To Catch a Predator" type Bunny ... but then the real Easter Bunny came out, luckily.

Here we are before the event ...


Is it just me, or do I look about 5 years old now?  Super.  Infant.






Baby Easter Bunny:




If you're trying to tell me this is the Easter Bunny ... I don't want to see what the "real" Santa Claus looks like ...





Super Easter Bunny above ... hey, Bunny ... we have something in common.  I am a Super Infant - Mad Max.  And a special thank you to Gma and Gpa J for my Houston Zoo outfit and Easter bib: Designer Unknown.

-Mad Max

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...