Pages

11.21.2011

Fun with the Mad Man

Mommy has been drowning in snot (yum! ... and so am I!), so she is behind on helping me with my blog. We are off this week and catching up with many things though!


I have a new game at the dinner table called "up" and "down."  Can you guess which one this is? 

Wow.


A week or so ago it was cold enough to wear my hat from Auntie Tam (Baby Gap).  Daddy!  Daddy!  You could turn your chest hair into a hat.  Love you, Daddy!



As you may have heard ... I have a new trick called "one eye" (thanks Pops!).  Here I am doing one eye with Glowworm.

More soon!

Are you gearing up for Thanksgiving?  Will you play "up" and "down" at the dinner table?

-Mad Max

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so hairy! Your chest hair is just great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...