Pages

2.06.2013

next stop: FORE! (Four). But My Favorite Number Is 2.

Hi Friends,

How is your week going?

What plans have you made for this coming weekend?  Do your plans involve any special Daddy time? What about Grandpa time?

I'm looking forward to some special Pops time on Friday.  A few weeks ago he took me on my first trip to the golf course (well the putting area).  I got to use my new golf clubs I got for Christmas from Pops and Ya Ya.  This Friday he said we are going back to practice.  What do you say we get one of those go go carts, a bottle of Scotch, and hit all 18 hole this time, Pops?

Have you taken your kidlets to the Golf Course yet?

I know ... I know... Mommy said, "Be a big boy, and put down the pass!"... well, don't come begging me when paci companies want to sponsor me at Super Baby PGA.

Image Credit: Mad Max and Family



-Mad Max 

PS: Be sure to find us at Mad About Town.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...