Pages

2.21.2013

next stop: We See Cowgirls In Our Future.

Hi Friends,

How is your week so far?  We meant to post this yesterday/ Wednesday, but Mommy is still running on fumes.  How about you?  Fumes or lots of steam?  What are your tips for not running on fumes?

So we wanted to take a look back ...and then look ahead.  We didn't share with you our fun past weekend yet.  I (Max) started SoccerTots up again!  Afterwards we walked around City Centre - it was such a nice sunny day!  Later after a late snack, we headed over to Discovery Green to check out some of the All Star Weekend celebrations.  And finally, we just wanted to share a sneak peek of Sissy's Weekly Photos.  (From this past Sunday).  You know she already turns 4 months on Friday!  Whoa.  We will share those 4 month photos next week.  Enjoy the photos below!  And read more about our next stop at the bottom.

Image Credit: Mad Max and Family / Tara J








It looks like Sissy is running!  By the way, she was always with us - but asleep with Mommy so I guess she didn't get too many photos.  More next time!

So .... what are you doing this coming weekend?  Any big plans?  Our big plan of the weekend (besides Soccer and our other usual events) is the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo Parade (as long as the weather is nice).  It will be my first Rodeo parade (and Sadie's too!).  But this year is my third Rodeo (and of course Sissy's first).  Yeehaw!

Mommy just bought some additional items for our rodeo outfits for this year.  She bought me real cowboy boots from Sheplers.  And she bought Sissy a rodeo outfit (I already have shirts and Wranglers I can wear).  If you live in Houston .... are you headed to the rodeo?  Or if you don't live in Houston, have you been to a rodeo?  (If you ever come to Houston, it's one of the most fun times of the year here!).

-Mad Max

PS: You can also find us on Mad About Town.



5 comments:

Emily said...

What a fun family!! We cant wait to go to the Rodeo!! It will be our little guys 1st time to attend!!

Jenny @ Creatively Blooming said...

Oh how I miss the HLSR! We went once a year growing up, but now that I live out of state, I haven't been able to plan a trip back home around the rodeo schedule. Have fun at the parade, and wave to Kevin Sumlin for me! ;)

Mad Max and Family said...

Emily,

Thanks for stopping by. Are you in Houston too? I've stopped by your blog a few times before (you're on my Bloglovin), but I can't remember. It's so much fun with the lil ones! I can't wait to go too. This is the first year Max will be even more aware and talkative.

-Tara

Kate @ Daffodils said...

I love the soccertots program, how fun!

Mad Max and Family said...

Kate, we love it too! Did your kids do SoccerTots too?

-Tara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...