Pages

6.11.2012

Fun Friday: Super Sesame's New Fun Friday Feature

Hi Family, Friends, and Fans,


So obviously it is not Friday.  Long story short, we started this last Thursday, then the AC went out.  And well ... we've been a train wreck ever since (and it's still out, by the way!).  Either way, I hope you enjoy today's blog post!


Happy Friday!  My Big Brother, Mad Max, is letting me (the Super Fetus) take over on Fridays.  Wow, four day work week for you, Max.  Must be nice!


I have a few fun things to share with you today ... let's start with a more recent photo of me:


Image Credit: Mad Max and Family / Tara Johnson
Look closely!  Do you see my creepy hand?  Train Wreck Mommy took a photo of this photo, so sorry for the bad quality.  I'd ask her to scan it, but she can't hear me too well from my house aka her belly.

My (Sesame's) Current Stats:
Age: The Big 2-0 Weeks Tomorrow!  20 more to go!  How shall I spend my time?  Practice my swimming for the London 2012 Olympics?
Weight: 10 and 1/2 ounces (approximate)
Height: 10 inches (approximate)
Fruit / Veggie Size: Banana!  Currently my Big Brother's fav food!
Fun Facts: How is this for fun ....I'm swallowing more these days, which is good practice for my digestive system.  I'm also producing meconium (yum!), a black, sticky by-product of digestion.  This gooey substance will accumulate in my bowels, and you may see it in my first soiled diaper.  What a party!  
What do I enjoy most right now?: Much of the same from last week.  Plus enjoying a constant temperature in my house (unlike my family's house with no AC!).  And highlight of this week: revealing my gender to the public!  So stay tuned.
Also check us out on our Houston Chronicle Blog: Mad About Town.
-Super Sesame

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...