Pages

6.04.2012

Mad for Monday (Max's Weekend Update): We love you Hermann / Max's Swim Lessons

Hi Family, Friends, and Fans,

How was your weekend?

We will start with the not so good news ... as many of you know, we lost a dear family member last week ... Hermann our Super Kitty.  Train Wreck Mommy did a good job of writing about this on our Houston Chronicle Blog: Mad About Town, so please be sure to remember Herm and check it out.  I will also share with you a few favorite photos of Super Herm.  Read more about the photos on our Chron blog!

Image Credit: Mad Max and Family

Image Credit: Mad Max and Family

We will ALWAYS love and miss you, Herm.  Train Wreck Mommy and I would say more about Herm, but I think it's too early yet (upsets us too much).  So we will keep this brief, but be sure to read our Chron blog for more on our favorite kitty.

To switch subjects to happier thoughts ...

I know that many of you are wondering about the sex of my little brother or little sister!  Be patient!  We will reveal when the time is ready.  Muhahaha.

In the meantime, we will keep sharing tidbits and fun facts on Sesame.  Stay tuned.

Mommy and I also officially started our summer break.  Have you started yours yet?  What was the highlight of your weekend?

The highlight of our weekend was definitely my first swim lessons at the Dad's Club.  Let's just say - fish out of water.  I think I take after My Hero Daddy (the Scuba Diver) versus Train Wreck Mommy (the Fun Noodle Holder).  What do you think?  Is swimming a part of your summer?

Image Credit: Mad Max and Family / Tara Johnson
 
Here I am with my favorite bouncy ball of the moment.

Image Credit: Mad Max and Family / Tara Johnson
Jumping into the pool.  Obviously.

Image Credit: Mad Max and Family / Tara Johnson

Image Credit: Mad Max and Family / Tara Johnson 
Daddy teaching me how to be a blow fish.

Image Credit: Mad Max and Family / Tara Johnson

My swim teacher is easily impressed, isn't she?  Just wait.  I have more up my non-existent sleeve!


Image Credit: Mad Max and Family / Tara Johnson
Hey guys!  Does it look like I need a big floaty?  I mean, I'm not asking the ladies to get off the floaty ...but I'm just saying it's not necessary.

Stay tuned for more on my swim lessons!  Sesame is already starting his / her own swim lessons in my ol' house aka Mommy's belly.  Good job, Sesame!

So tell us about your weekend ... and what are you looking forward to this summer?

-Mad Max




2 comments:

Rita said...

Max, I *love* your blowfish photo - you are an adorable little swimmer!

Mad Max and Family said...

Thanks, Rita! He's a hoot - in and out of the pool.

-Tara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...