Pages

10.02.2012

Tuesday's Tots and Wee Ones: Being a Big Bro or Big Sis

Hi Friends,

How are you today?

Do you have any kiddos that are Big Brothers or Big Sisters?  How did you prepare them for the new arrival?

Or are you a Big Brother or Big Sister?

... So how is Mommy and Daddy preparing me for my new role (really, I think all I need is my Big Brother Super Cape) ... ?

Mommy, Daddy, and I like to talk about Sadie and her arrival.  I love giving her hugs and kisses, and this weekend I discovered that Sadie's house aka Mommy's belly serves as a great hilly road for my cars.

We also like to read to Sadie and about her.  Mommy, Gramby, and Mimi bought me lots of great books about being a Big Brother and having a new baby in the house (we recommend all of the books below!  Mommy bought me a few more, but they are at Gramby's right now).

We are also looking forward to my Toddler Tour at Woman's Hospital of Texas this weekend!

And of course most importantly, Super Sadie and I are going to wear our Big Brother / Little Sister shirts on her birthday (shirts via flyduds on Etsy).


Image Credit: Mad Max and Family / Tara J


What a Good Big Brother: Thank you for this book, Gramby!  The little sister's name is even Sadie.  This is my latest fav.  I like to point out Daddy.



Image Credit: Mad Max and Family / Tara J

My New Baby: Thank you!  Both Mommy and Gramby got me this one.



Image Credit: Mad Max and Family / Tara J

Big Brothers are Fun: Thank you for my book, Mimi!



Image Credit: Mad Max and Family / Tara J

I'm A Big Brother: Thank you for this book, Mommy.  I love the big size - big like me!



Image Credit: Mad Max and Family

How else do you think we should prepare?  3 weeks from today exactly (unless she comes early)!

-Mad Max

PS: You can also find us at Mad About Town.


2 comments:

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

Oh Max you are already such a great big bro! I can't wait to see you and meet Sadie in a few weeks!

Mad Max and Family said...

Thanks for stopping by! We can't wait to see you soon.

-Tara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...