Pages

9.14.2011

Mad Money

My new Tuesday blog is titled "Mad Money" ... Mad Max will bring you and your Train Wreck Mommy some shopping tips (from the perspective of a tragically hip and stylish Super Infant) ...

Now some of you may have been recently checking out my cool blocks - they are soft, but not too soft... they have interesting textures without being overloaded ... they have many colors from the color wheel ... and pictures like an apple that is channeling it's inner Magritte.


Oh, block!


My hero, my Daddy ... got them for me at FUNdamentally Toys.  It is a boutique toy store in Houston.

What is your favorite toy store?  Do you have any favorite boutique toy stores in Houston and elsewhere?  Find any interesting new toys lately?

-Mad Max

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...