Pages

9.22.2011

Update: Holdin' down the Ranch

Where has Mad Max been?

Train Wreck Mommy and I have been under the weather since Sunday ... and of course Train Wreck Mommy is now trying to catch up on work.

Mad Max will be back soon with many blog stories and updates!  In the meantime, enjoy Cowboy Mad Max ... just one of my fun adventures from last weekend (Teddy's (a fellow SE Wizard) 3rd Birthday Party.  Pony Rides?  The Answer is YES.)  More to come!


Umm, I'm not sure about the hat, Daddy.


I ride my horsey.  I ride my horsey.  I ride my horsey to Auntie Tam's.  I ride my horsey.  I ride my horsey.  I ride my horsey to Auntie Tam's.  Hmm, Texas urban babies ride horses?  I'm not sure about the red flannel (although Thank You, Auntie Janice!) ... I may prefer black.  Like Mommy.

-Mad Max

1 comment:

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

OMG thank you for the laughs this morning Mino!!! I love that song, keep riding to my house!!! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...