Pages

9.29.2011

Never Leave Home Without It

So Train Wreck Mommy took me to the doc today after I had a fever last night.  (Oh, Mommy ... nothing a little Scotch wouldn't cure!).

Mommy said we had an "interesting" visit because "we" forgot the "paci" in the car.  What do I say?  I said it was very b-o-r-i-n-g without Daddy.  The highlight?  Mad Max is now weighing in at ...


18.85 booyah.  Heavy weight cage fighter.  Take that, fever!

After my weigh in everything went downhill.  We looked out the window.  Boring.  I tried to climb the chairs, and Mommy held me back.  I wanted to go on the floor, and Mommy shouted "dirty!"... Mommy gave me magazines, and I ripped them up ... "They are not ours, Mino."... Mommy put me on the waiting table, and I had fun for about 10.5 seconds with the paper.  Mommy gave me puffs, but she didn't think it was fun to throw them on the floor.  And so on.

End result?  The doc said I was "super cute"...but "ohh that's a horrible ear infection."

Mixed signals.  Just cut to the chase, doc!

How are you?  Sick yet this "fall"?

-Mad Max

1 comment:

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

Feel better Mino!! I heart you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...