Pages

9.12.2011

Weekend Update: Remembering and More

This weekend marked the 10th Anniversary of September 11th, 2001.  For those of you counting, I was not born quite yet, but my Mommy explained that it was a very sad but important day in our recent history. Stay tuned ... in my next blog, I have a photo dedicated to 9/11/01.

In the meantime ... my Weekend Update:


Train Wreck Mommy and Daddy took me to the Houston Zoo for my weekend outing.  Daddy is trying to point out very important animals in the Children's Zoo.  I am just trying not to gag on the skunk smell.



Finally!  A photo with Mommy!  Mommy, look ... I am almost as big as you.




This weekend at home I started to show off my monkey (climbing) skills.  Honestly, what I was really trying to say was ... um, Mommy!  Mommy!  It's time to update the blog.  Let me go ahead and get the laptop.



Sunday also marked my F1RST (not counting Pre-Season) Texans game.  I'm practicing my kicking skills by kicking some blocks and balls at home.


Hey, brother!  Hey, feline ... let's having a crawling race.  Your fur can't handle me right now.



Giggle fits with Daddy (not a modeling session).


"Cousin" Reid and "Cousin" Dylan stopped by on Sunday with "Auntie" Eek too (Auntie Eek, we forgot to take a photo together!  Oh, Mommy).  Wow, check out Dylan the scene stealer.  Need I say more?


Um, you boys can go ahead and pose for a photo.  I'm taking off this way.  I heard Daddy pouring me a Scotch.  (Come visit again soon, Robertson crew!!)

And how did everyone else spend their weekend?

-Mad Max

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...