Pages

7.09.2012

Mad for Monday (Max's Weekend Update): 18 Month Birthday and Other Celebrations

Hi Family, Friends, and Fans,

How was your weekend?  What did you do?

Our weekend was great ... anything that didn't have to do with cabin fever would be great!  Plus the biggest news of the weekend is Saturday, July 7th was my 18 Month Birthday!  Can you believe it?  Almost time for college.  Now is about the time that Train Wreck Mommy is going to start planning my 2nd Birthday Celebration.  Any ideas for her?

Image Credit: Mad Max and Family / Tara J
Here I am above at a Birthday Pool Party at Lifetime Athletic for my friends that turned 4 years old and 1 years old.  Happy Birthday V and B!

Saturday we also went to my swim lessons at Dad's Club.  I learned how to swim on my back.  Are you taking swim lessons this summer?

Gramby and Pops also came to visit Saturday.  I think they wanted to see me for my 18 Month Birthday.  We enjoyed some yum yums at Candelari's, and they bought me a prize at Toys "R" Us ... a Deluxe Cleaning Kit.  Blank stare.  No, actually, I love cleaning!  Mommy said "I hope he keeps this up through college."  Thank you Gramby and Pops!

Sunday we were glad to be back at church (after vacation and sickness kept us away) and SongPlay! (my music class).  I even sang in pitch this week.  And Mommy said I was very independent this week in class.  Whew.  We had a busy (but good!) weekend.  We enjoyed lots of celebrations.

This week on our blogs we are going to focus on celebrations.  What are you celebrating this week?

-Mad Max

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...