Pages

7.26.2011

Last Week of Summer

Wow, has it really been that long since I blogged?  I will take the blame, Mommy.  Really.  I've been busy chewing on this Mac and not blogging.

Granted, we have had a busy few weeks ... Mommy had an AP Art History Institute course at Rice University last week for work.  I really don't know why she didn't just choose her favorite art critic (Max) to teach the class.  And then it was Mommy's birthday last week (Happy Birthday, Mommy!  And great job taking care of me Daddy and Gma J / Mimi!).  Mommy got a Wii and Wii Fit.  Train Wreck Mommy + "Ski Slopes" Indoors = Mad Max laughing until I wee wee-ed my pampies.

But I'm really enjoying my last week of summer with busy Mommy though ... I sure will miss during the weekdays!

What were we up to yesterday?


Ramona eyes on the floor.  One of my favorite games.



Playing with my hero Daddy ... aka DaDa before he goes to work in the morning.  Yes, that is me sitting up nice and tall!  I've been doing that for about a week or so.  Sometimes I surprise myself though and fall backwards.  Mommy freaks out. 


Here I am at BabyTime at the Houston Public Library with Mommy and Gma J / Mimi.  Our last Babytime until vacation or next summer!  Don't worry, Mommy ... you won't fall behind on your reading skills.


When are we getting started?  I already read both books and the Wall Street Journal this morning.


The plane!  The plane!

-Mad Max

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...