Pages

8.13.2012

Mad for Monday (Max's Weekend Update): Are you ready for some FOOTBALL???!

Hi Family, Friends, and Fans,

How was your weekend?  What did you do?

My swim lessons were cancelled this week, but I went with Train Wreck Mommy and Daddy to the Children's Museum of Houston.  A few photos from my venture:

Image Credit: Mad Max and Family / Tara J

Image Credit: Mad Max and Family / Tara J

Mommy went to enjoy a gal's lunch during my afternoon nap on Saturday at Jus Mac (very much not plant strong, so Daddy and I didn't miss a thing!  They are a "Mac and Cheese Eatery."  Mommy said it was yummy, but she did feel a bit sick afterwards.  Maybe too much, ahem, cheese.  Mommy had the Rustic.  What do you think?  Do you make any creative Mac and Cheese creations at home?  Mommy thought the bread crumbs on top made the dish!

Image Credit: Mad Max and Family / Tara J

And the biggest highlight of our weekend ... Houston Texans Football Season started!  Are you a football fan?  What is your favorite team?  My family thinks life is just better when it is football season! Here I am below watching the start of the game very intently with Dada.  I'm sure what followed was lots of cheering from us!  Congrats to the Texans on their first win.

Image Credit: Mad Max and Family / Tara J

So with the start of football season ...Mommy and I are focused on FALL this week.  A bit premature you think?  I think Mommy just secretly wants it to get cooler in Houston.  The other day she said (to Dada), "I can't wait until Fall!  Cooler!"... Dada said "Yes, a cool 80 degrees."  Okay, 80 is better than 100, no?

So Houston doesn't have "seasons" unfortunately ... but we have much to look forward to this Fall / Winter season.  We are looking forward to Houston Texans Football season, cooler weather, my baby sister being born (Sadie!), Mommy's maternity leave, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and maybe our annual Houston Rockets trip, and more!

An important mention from us: be sure to stop by our blog next Monday!  We will have an awesome "back-to-school giveaway" from Whole Foods (Houston location)!

How was your weekend?  What are you looking forward to this Fall?

-Mad Max and Family

PS: You can also visit us on Mad About Town!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

We are huge football fans! My dad is a football coach, and has been since I before I was born. We are so excited that football season is upon us!

Mad Max and Family said...

Stephanie, thanks for stopping by! How fun that your Dad is a football coach. What is / are your favorite team(s)?

-Tara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...