Pages

9.13.2012

Are You Ready for Friday?: Sneak Look at Fun Friday

Hi Friends,

How are you?  How is your week?

Mommy is a bit of a train wreck this week ... so that is affecting me (and my blogs!).  She said either she is getting sick. or it's Sadie (or both?).  I hope you aren't getting sick, Mommy!  Either way, she's walking around like a zombie.  And needless to say, we are ready for Friday (and the weekend).

So in the meantime ... here is a sneak look at our Fun Friday post.  How do you enjoy sports (or other activities) outdoors?

Image Credit: Mad Max and Family

Here I am above at Gramby and Pops practicing my golf skills.  Do you golf?  Or know someone close to you that plays?

-Mad Max

PS: Be sure to visit us at Mad About Town.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...