Pages

9.12.2012

Our Secret Garden

Hi Friends,

How are you?  What is your next stop this weekend?

We're taking a quick break from our next stop post today (if Mommy can pull it together, we may have one this evening) to share our Secret Garden.  Gramby is creating a Secret Garden for me and Sadie in a corner of her backyard.

Do you have a Secret Garden?  Or any garden in your yard?  Or do you have any suggestions for plants or other items we can add to our Secret Garden?  It's a work in progress!  We'll be sure to take more photos to share them with you.

Image Credit: Mad Max and Family 

Entrance into my Secret Garden.  Yah, in my garden - you don't have to wear pants!


Image Credit: Mad Max and Family
Monk (aka my Monkey) likes to hang in the Secret Garden.  Check out the sunflowers behind me!  I planted those with Gramby.

Image Credit: Mad Max and Family 

My pinwheel!

Image Credit: Mad Max and Family 
Image Credit: Mad Max and Family

Resting on my bench.

Image Credit: Mad Max and Family
-Mad Max

Be sure to visit us at Mad About Town!

2 comments:

alison said...

a secret garden?? how cool!

Mad Max and Family said...

Yes! Thanks. They will eventually add a swing set and more plants. Max and my Mom also planted pumpkin seeds.

-Tara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...