Pages

11.30.2012

Fun Friday: Sadie's Week Five Update

Hi Friends,

From Sadie: How was your week?  What plans do you have this weekend?  Can you believe it's almost December?  Are you doing anything holiday-related this weekend?  We plan to go visit Gramby and Pops and go to their local Holiday Parade in Pearland.  Do you have any local holiday parades that you go to?

All Images Photo Credit: Mad Max and Family / Tara J

Sadie's Week Five Update:



Weight: I'm thinking about the same as last week - around 8 lb is a guess?

Height: Maybe a tad longer than birth?


Sleep: I mentioned last week that Mommy is trying to do better with my scheduling, but well - she is failing miserably.  Hah!  Joking, Mommy.  I'm ALMOST 6 weeks now, so she's really going to lock it down then she says ... I'm awake more and more during the day - most of the time during the appropriate time (after eating).

I mentioned last week that I have a new nighttime routine (not ideal Mommy and Daddy says, but it works for now)... I do bath, story, and prayer with the family (then Max gets his bath, story, and prayer).  Then I get to sleep in my bassinet downstairs with Mommy and Daddy for a few hours.  (Since I'm a big cry baby ... but actually really I just want to watch Netflix too, okay?).  Then I go upstairs with Mommy and I (mostly) sleep in my bassinet (I have a portable Moses basket that is a part of my bassinet - ideal!: Kolcraft Contours Classique).

Mommy and Daddy said my biggest sleep problem is my (lack of) ability to hold in my paci.  Can anyone help me?  Mommy is threatening paci bootcamp.  Any tips?  She is thinking about ordering a WubbaNub, although I can't really sleep with that.  And I can't really hold anything yet.  So ...well, back to square one.

Diet: Mommy's Milk


Clothes: Okay now officially some of my newborn clothes are too small to wear (tears, Mommy says).  But we are only talking about some of the Carter's clothes, but they make really tiny newborn clothes.  The outfit I'm wearing in this photo shoot is from Target (the top is from Great Grandma A, and the "skinny jeans" are from Mommy).

Baby Gear: As I mentioned above, we are getting great use out of my bassinet.



Crying: About the same as before ...but I have been extra gasssssssss - y lately.  I think all that funny (bad) food Mommy ate over the Thanksgiving holidays.

Likes: I liked meeting all of my relatives over the holidays!  I also like tracking and following more.



Postpartum: From Mommy - I really treated myself to all kinds of treats over the Thanksgiving Holiday, but my maternity clothes aren't any tighter.  I'm thinking I need some new clothes as "in between clothes."  Any tips?

Milestones: From Sadie - I sure did have a week of milestones.  Leading up to Week 5 ... The biggest milestones was I celebrated my One Month Birthday and first Thanksgiving!  I also met many relatives and friends from out of town (see my previous blog posts this week).  And I went to Mimi and Grampi's for the first time the day after Thanksgiving.




What is Max Up To This Week?: As you can see above ... Max has been making art, working on his colors and shapes, and well - hiding.

My brother also has a new saying he loves to say ... "Mommy poop... Sissy poop ... Daddy poop ...." and so on.  Basically he likes to explain how everyone poops.  Well, thanks for telling us!

-Sadie of Mad Max and Family

PS: Be sure to read us on Mad About Town.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...