Pages

11.20.2012

Mad for Monday (Max's Weekend Update): Being Thankful

Hi Friends,

(Disclaimer: I finished this later on Monday ... we are running a bit slow sometimes over here.  Juggling many things.)

How was your weekend?  What did you do?  Did you start gearing up for the holidays yet?

This week we are going to focus on Thanksgiving (in various ways) ... !  How are you celebrating?  What are you thankful for ... ?

We are thankful for many things ...but one thing I was very thankful for this weekend was my first Mommy and Me (Mad Max) outing since Super Sadie.  Mommy and I went to a 3rd and 5th Birthday Party for A and N - Happy Birthday!  Thanks for including us.  We had a great time, and Mommy didn't even open her wound on the big slide with me.  Way to go against those post c-section rules, Mommy.

What else did we do this weekend?  Well, we had an outing as a family to Target and Kroger (there is a new one by us - although our heart and wallet mostly belongs to Whole Foods).  We had our Mommy and Me outing (and Daddy had special time with Sissy at home).  Mommy and Daddy watched a lot of their new addiction - Damages, and I went to church and Whole Foods with Daddy.  I also had some park time with Daddy on Sunday after a very stressful Texans game.  Whew!

Enjoy some photos from our Birthday party this weekend ...

Image Credit: Mad Max and Family / Tara J
Here I am ... Super (mostly) Vegan Tot enjoying everything I normally don't enjoy at the Birthday Party - (non-vegan) pizza and cake!  And don't you like my (you can kind of see it) Batman onesie from Gap?  N had a Superhero theme to his birthday.

And a few photos of the Birthday Girl and Boy (Sister and Bro!).  All image credits below: Perez Family.





Thanks for having us!  Happy Birthday!

So what are you thankful for today?

-Mad Max

PS: Be sure to visit us at Mad About Town.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...