Pages

11.28.2012

next stop: Looking Back (Thanksgiving Day Part II) and Monk's Checkup

Hi Friends,

And now we bring you Thanksgiving Part II (be sure to scroll below for Thanksgiving Part I aka Happy One Month Birthday Sadie).

We'd love to hear about your Thanksgiving Celebrations!?

And don't miss our "next stop" at the bottom of this post.

(All Image Credit Below: Mad Max and Family / Tara J).

Thanksgiving Part II




Daddy and Sissy are having some serious time before the Houston Texans first Thanksgiving Day game.  And boy ... was that a serious game.  10 and 1!





Gramby's fab Thanksgiving table set up ...  (by the way, Train Wreck Mommy meant to take photos of all of the food ... hello!  Ahem... but don't fear - we have more planned when it comes to Holiday Food ideas to share with you soon!  We also have feedback to share and some more ideas of Holiday items from Whole Foods).




With some help from me, Mad Max ... do you like the Turkey Hand nameplates I made?




Sissy and Tia ... do you like Sissy's Turkey Day style (Carter's)?





After the Texans game, I enjoyed some golf time with Pops.




Photo shoot with Tia Tam on Sissy's new blanket from "Auntie" Lori.  Thank you (from Sissy)!




Tia Tam, Uncle M, and Sissy.




I really bonded with Uncle M, but here I am just practicing CHEESE (I don't see him much since he lives in NYC).




We also celebrated our First Annual (and maybe Last Annual) "Fake Christmas" aka Tia Tam and Uncle M are going to his family's house for Christmas this year in Penn, but they spent Thanksgiving with us.  But we (all of us but Tia Tam) decided it was really Tia Tam's fake birthday because she got all of the gifts!  Isn't it Baby Jesus's birthday?  Confused.  Needless to say, Tia Tam and Uncle M got me a cool gift - Superhero Cape!!  I made this with Tia Tam on Friday after Thanksgiving.  I'm going to finish it soon with Gramby and Mommy.  Thank you!





Sissy got her first Olivia book - about dancing.  Of course.







And what Tia Tam has been waiting for .... her toaster!  Mommy and I really out did ourselves though... not only did we find a PINK toaster, but we found a toaster that says Bella (her doggie) from Target.

Did you watch sports on Thanksgiving?

Anyone else have a Fake Christmas?

next stop

What are you doing this weekend?  Mommy and I are taking Monk (my monkey) in for a checkup at The Health Museum (their Teddy Bear Checkup Event).  We are really looking forward to it.  If you are in or around Houston with a young one, we suggest you go check it out - begins at 10 am!

I'm thinking Monk is going to get a clean vegan bill of health, no?

-Mad Max

PS: Be sure to visit us at Mad About Town.







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...