Pages

12.12.2010

Rock Rock ... Rockabye Mad Max

Mommy has been M.I.A. again this week with her horrible cold and bloody nose (and wrapping up the end of the semester at YES).  Excuses I say!  Meanwhile, I am now in station -2, and I have much to update you on.

Daddy bought my rocker today (from Baby's 1st Furniture ... Mommy is not too impressed by their website, but she loves the store)!  Or rather, Mommy's Christmas gift.  Check it out!  I could live in this thing (Daddy wanted to make sure Mommy would be comfortable enough to sleep here... in case my crying is disturbing his beauty rest.  Oh, Dad!).  It leans back like a bed.



Mommy's Christmas gift won't come in for 4 - 6 weeks.  I'm due to arrive in 3 weeks.  Don't worry Mom, I won't cry too much.  I'm a super fetus.

More blog updates soon!  (Mommy finished my lambs yesterday).

-Mad Max

2 comments:

tamra said...

super cute and matches perfectly. I want to see it when it is out like a bed. is this my bed when i come to visit?

Mad Max and Family said...

It'll take 4 - 6 weeks to arrive. Sad face. You may have to sleep in my crib.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...