Pages

2.25.2011

Super Auntie Tam and Uncle Michael's Big Visit

Super Auntie Tam and Uncle Michael came to visit last weekend ... so of course that means multiple posts much like my birthday.  Would you expect anything less?

Things got off to a rocky start with flights delayed, luggage lost, minds lost (Auntie Tam and of course Train Wreck Mommy), but it all came together once Auntie Tam met me!!  I hope you are planning your next visit already!


Wouldn't you expect a face like this from Auntie Tam as soon as she saw me?



Oh, I'm so excited that I have no idea what to do with my hands!



Auntie Tam, we have the same eyes!



Auntie Tam couldn't put me down once she got a hold of me.  I mean, can you blame her?



Auntie Tam, Mad Max, and Uncle Michael.  Day 1: Uncle Michael - The thought of holding me was as scary as the economy (or as scary as Auntie Tam is after her luggage is lost).  Day 2: ... (stay tuned!).  By the way, when am I going to get some mixed-race cousins?  Just throwing that out there.



Auntie Tam made me laugh and laugh during Activity Time.  I promise I was laughing with her and not at her, ahem.



 She taught me bad habits.  (Are you surprised?  You should see what type of trouble we are going to get into in Manhattan and the Hamptons).  This is the first time I sucked my thumb.



"Auntie" Erica and Sophia came to visit Gma and Gpa A's house too.  The ladies love me... the girls adore me... how does that song go?  Come visit us soon!

-Mad Max



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...