Pages

2.15.2011

She loves me ... She loves me not ...

As we know, Mad Max has a lot of Valentines ... and I had a lot of hearts to break on Monday.

But I did get some very special Valentines that came to visit me on Monday complete with a Soy Chai Latte for TW Mommy and a Freebirds burrito ... so of course we let them in: Gma and Gpa Johnson and Cousin "Ri."  Thank you!


It's nap time.  Obviously.


She looks scared.  Do you blame her?  Love you Gpa J!


Mad Max sings ... "and we're cousins ... do do do cousins" or something like that.  Can you see any similarities?  Me either.  Hey kid, watch the socks!

Mommy also says I need a vomit rag under me at all times.  Hey TW Mommy, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.  Remember Trimester 1 and 2?  Embarrassing to say the least.  And you've met my Auntie Tam right?


Who is 4 and 1/2 months and who is a little over 5 weeks?  And who hasn't had a spray tan lately?  Don't worry kid, I'll catch up!


Despite my appearance ... I loved my Valentine from Gma and Gpa Johnson!  A Grandson Valentine card, cash for the clubs, and a book that reads to me with their voices.  (Poor things, didn't know I already can read.  But Auntie Tam and Uncle Michael - can you make me one?).  Thank you!  I think I need more cash though.  Daddy already put my cash in his pocket.  Can't fool me!  The old "we'll buy things for Max with this" trick doesn't fly.  I have a wallet too, yah know!

-Mad Max the Heartbreaker ... Dream maker!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...