Pages

1.04.2012

Countdown to "ONE" ... and Gift Of Grub!

Hello Friends ... as you know, Train Wreck Mommy and I are gearing up for my big F1RST birthday this Saturday at the Houston Zoo.  We love the Zoo!  As you may remember, we are Zoo Members.  We haven't said a whole lot about my birthday yet because we didn't want to spoil any surprises.

One of my favorite parts of my birthday ... I am donating to help the animals at the Houston Zoo.  Please scroll to the bottom of this blog and read how YOU can help donate in honor of my birthday!

But with my Big Boy Birthday quickly approaching, we will now share a few sneak peeks.  (Either that, or I had too much Scotch, and now I am over sharing.  I hate when that happens).



Here is one of Mommy and Daddy's favorite photos from my "One Year" photo shoot with my favorite family photographer in Houston, Erin Carlyle.  She also took my "Newborn" photos (see my masthead!  You can also see some more on Erin's Blog Post (Baby Max)).

Don't you love the personalized 1st Birthday shirt and hat (and it came with a bib) that Mommy ordered for me?  She found them on Etsy (Little One Boutique).  If you look closely, there are Zoo animals on my shirt and bib.

Mommy and I highly recommend both Erin Carlyle and the Little One Boutique!

Mommy also found my hip jeans and shoes at one of our favorite (okay, more mainstream) shops, babyGap.


Another "One Year" shot above by Erin Carlyle.  She caught me whistling!  I'll be sure to share more photos soon.


Mommy also drew a design for my 1st Birthday Celebration.  Here I am with Sophie.  Thanks, Mommy!  Speaking of Mommy ... did I even mention I held out, but I finally started saying "Mummy" this past week?  Who do I want to change my pampie?  Mummy!

Who do I need grub from?  Mummy!

(and so on ...)

Speaking of grub ...

I'm supporting the Houston Zoo by giving the Gift of Grub in honor of my birthday.  I'm helping my animals friends!  Please consider making a donation to help the animals in honor of my first birthday.  You can make a small (or large!) donation at this link: Mad Max's 1st Birthday - Gift of Grub.  It's very easy.

I am only $70.00 away from reaching $100.00.  Once I reach my goal of $100.00 I earn a birthday brick at the Zoo!  Thank you for considering helping my favorite animals.

Do you have a favorite animal at the Zoo?

-Mad Max


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...