Pages

1.24.2012

Mad Style: I Heart You.

I'll keep bringing you blogs while Mommy and I organize the rest of my birthday blogs ...

Hopefully I'll have them posted BEFORE February.

Speaking of February ... one of Max's favorite holidays is approaching.  Valentine's Day: I heart the ladies!



I know Train Wreck Mommy is already "surprising me" with the book, Max's Valentine.  Don't you love Max and his sister, Ruby?

(By the way, Mommy ...it's not a surprise when it's on the kitchen table where I can see it!  Love you.)

Mommy is also getting more in the spirit of Valentine's Day this year (maybe because she loves me so!) ... and she was smitten with all of Target's decorations.  She plans to also show off her "baking skills" with "Auntie" Alicen and make some Vday treats (vegan please, Mommy!).

And finally, she ordered this Valentine's Day number for me from EtsyChic Couture Boutique.  It'll woo all the ladies, don't you think?


By the way, the photo is obviously not me.  And Mommy got me a personalized one.  Just.  You.  Wait.  Check out those rockin' lil' man leggings!

Hmm, maybe I need to rethink this.

Either way, Mommy wants to do a Valentine's Day photo shoot... any suggestions on what we should do or where we should go?

Where does Mad Max find love?

If you have any suggestions, please leave a comment and let us know!  I look forward to hearing from you.

-Mad Max

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...