Pages

1.08.2012

Preview: Happy 1st Birthday To Me

On Saturday I celebrated my 1st Birthday at the Houston Zoo with family and friends (which of course included Train Wreck Mommy, My Hero Daddy, Auntie Tam, and more!).

I can't wait to share more about the celebration and big day with you.  Can you believe Train Wreck Mommy and I literally have over 500 photos to comb through?  Yikes.  We will share more soon, but in the meantime... here is a sneak peek!


Who is Daddy's favorite Zoo Keeper?  Mean Bean (that's me - Mino).


Later ... at home with the family opening gifts from my family, friends, and fans.  In my pampies.  Of course.  (I'm wearing my 1st Birthday shirt from Little One Boutique).


If you are Mommy's FB friend, you probably already saw these photos below.  If not, here we are ... in all our glory at my 1st Birthday Party!


My Hero Daddy ... Me as a Zoo Keeper (umm, thanks Mom!), and Train Wreck Mommy.  Love you guys!

(I actually got much praise for my outfit that Mommy found at the San Diego Zoo Shop.  What do you think?)  I picked out Mommy's sweater at Gap.  


I immediately stopped crying after Mommy told me it was vegan.  Whew, I was safe.  Cookies and Cream vegan cake from Whole Foods - yum.

(1st Birthday hat and bib from Little One Boutique).

Two big highlights of the weekend: Auntie Tam was here to celebrate with us, AND the Texans won their F1RST playoff game.  What a day!  I will share more soon.  Stay tuned, and be sure to click on follow to follow my blog!


Crazy Eyes Mad Max and Crazy Auntie Tam


How was your weekend?  Any fun celebrations?

Check back soon!

-Mad Max



2 comments:

Rita said...

So nice to share your birthday with you, Max - thanks for inviting us! You looked great!

Mad Max and Family said...

Thanks for celebrating with us "Auntie" Rita! And thanks for reading my blog. Be sure to click follow! I'm glad y'all had a great time.

Love, Mad Max

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...