Pages

1.25.2012

Mad Max Makin' Music


As you probably know, music is one of my favorite hobbies!

I love playing piano with my Gramby (Gma A) ... and playing on my birthday piano at home.

Mommy and I go to music class every Sunday at St. Luke's.

I have lots of musical instruments even beyond my piano (like my Educo Jungle Music Set).  (Thanks Mimi and Grampi (Gma and Gpa J)!)

And of course Mommy and I listen to all kinds of types of music on our Pandora stations.

And then Daddy and I make music in our pampies.

How do you incorporate music into your life?  Please share your ideas!

-Mad Max

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, my oldest plays the Trumpet. The middle child plays the bassoon and the piano, and my youngest does her piano lessons as part of her homeschooling. It gets noisy in the evenings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...