Pages

1.03.2012

Let's start with Christmas Eve ...


On the night before Christmas ... and all through the townhouse... etc etc etc... okay, yes, it's 2012 (Happy New Year!), but Train Wreck Mommy and I have been very busy!  We are back at work, exploring creative adventures, and most importantly, gearing up for my 1st Birthday THIS Saturday (do you know how many hours Mommy has logged on her craft adventures?!)

I will do my best to catch you up on my Holiday Break adventures.  

I hope you had a wonderful holiday.  What was your favorite part?  Mine was that Auntie Tam came to visit!  Here I am doing a crazy "prune" face, and Auntie Tam has her crazy smile.


Auntie Tam!  Auntie Tam!  I just messed with my dirty boy parts when Mommy changed my pampie.


In the Alcancia Family we have a tradition of opening Christmas Eve gifts.  Luckily, me, Mad Max, scored with more than one!  Here I am opening gifts from Gma and Gpa A (Gramby and Pops).

If I pull REAL HARD ... the ... paper ... may ... rip.


Tissue.  Paper.

This is what my future sister would look like ... said Mommy!


Thank you for my wonderful new reindeer pjs, Christmas book, and Sophie puppet!

Later ... I also opened Christmas Eve surprises from Train Wreck Mommy and My Hero Daddy.  So excited!  (Mommy didn't do too well with the photos.  See: Train Wreck.)



The Christmas Morning photo before I woke up (or rather, before THEY woke me up).


See!  What crazy people wake up a baby!?  What time is it?  I'm not even decent!  My pants are off, and I am on my pee pee and poo poo table!  

If you read my outfit closely, you will see that I am Santa's helper (thanks to Baby Gap).  Therefore, I was up late.

But ... thank you goes out also to Mommy and Daddy for my Christmas Eve pjs and book!

Stay tuned ... 

Does your family have any Christmas Eve traditions?

-Mad Max

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...