Pages

2.06.2012

Tuesday's Tots and Wee Ones: Will You Be Mine?

Hi Fans!  What are your Valentine's Day plans?

I'm celebratin' with my favorite gal, (Train Wreck) Mommy!

As you know ... I already have an outfit ready.  In case you missed it, I'll include a few photos below.  Mommy and I wanted to do an outside photo shoot this past weekend, but the weather was bad.  We might go to Discovery Green this weekend to snap some photos.  Mad Max the model.


Here I am in my "Max XOXO" outfit from Chic Couture Boutique on Etsy.  Baby Man Leggings, okay?!

Be sure to check out the Chic Couture shop!


Mommy tried to take pics of me inside ... but ... "sit still, Mummy?"  I don't think so.  Did you pay me for this photo session?

Did you pick an outfit for Valentine's Day?  What will you be stylin' in?


Here are a few more favorites for Tots and Wee Ones that I found on Etsy with Mommy.


Tattoo "I heart Mom" Hat (Babies / Tots) by the hunky dori boutique.  Mommy and I might have to get this one.  Or ... Daddy, how about for Mother's Day?  Hint, hint.



For those of you with twins or sibs (of the boy OR girl variety), how can you pass up this number by Mudpies and Dragonflies?

Or wouldn't this be a nice gift for your galfriend?  I'm thinking about one particular Super Baby Girl in music class that would like the "VE."



Are you looking for the best Valentine's Day cards for your Super Boy?  Check out the printable Valentine's Day cards on One Charming Party.  You can tell them Mad Max sent yah!  (I'm partial to the Super Hero one).



Finally ... in honor of yesterday's Superbowl (the Valentine's Day for Super Dads), I will leave you with two things:


Mad Max's Favorite Superbowl Commercial (a whistling Super Baby ...and a Speed Dating Super Baby?  Sold):





How are you gearing up for the big Valentine's Day?

Did you have a favorite Superbowl Commercial?

-Mad Max


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the man leggings, max!

Mad Max and Family said...

Thanks, Auntie Alison! My Daddy doesn't like them. He said boys don't wear leggings. Thanks for visiting my blog. Be sure to hit follow, please. I'm trying to increase my readership!

xo Max

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...