Pages

1.31.2011

My Daddy: The Marathon Man

Yesterday my hero ... my Daddy ran his first Chevron Marathon ... someday I will be a runner just like Dad.  (And a golfer just like Gpa A).  Daddy also is a triathlete and a scuba diver... !  Mommy, what have you done lately?  Haha, just kidding!  We make a difference daily at YES ... that is more than enough!

Mommy and I were sad we couldn't go cheer on Daddy yesterday (TW Mommy says it is not safe for me to leave the house until I am 6 weeks - 2 months... someone needs to remind her I am a Super Infant)... but either way, several people cheered him on (including "Auntie" Alicen and my photographer!)...and he did a great job!

Here is Dad before the big race at 5 o'clock in the morn:


Check me out... thanks for waking me up at 5 am!  Now I know how you feel, Mommy.




Here I am above with my Daddy, my hero... TW Mommy and Daddy didn't want to pick me up because they didn't want to wake me, ummm too late for that!!

And my photographer (her husband is a marathon runner!) saw and cheered on Daddy at his race.  She was even able to capture three photos of him!!  Here is one:


And finally, did I mention that Gma J did her first half marathon?  Wow, am I impressed!  Here is Gma J and Daddy after the race...


-Mad Max the Future Professional Athlete

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...