Pages

1.27.2011

Spa Day

Last night I got to take my first big boy bath ... aka Super Infant Spa Bath.

My hero, Daddy, gave me my bath ... and Train Wreck Mommy was TMZ... I had to censor some pics, obviously.  I can't be sharing my manhood on the Internet!

I look a little scared, but I think I get that from TW Mommy.  I'm actually just a natural, like Daddy, the scuba diver.

At one point, I almost went under the water!  Whoa, whoa!!  It's been a few weeks since I've been floating in water, so it was a bit of a shock.

All is good now.  I can't wait until bath time tonight.  And when are we doing scuba lessons, Daddy?



Also a big thank you goes out to Suzanne for my whale tub aka Super Infant Tub, and "Auntie" Alicen for my bath towels and wash cloths!

-Mad Max

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...