Pages

1.24.2011

My Fan Base Grows

I may need to hire a Super Full Time Assistant to help Mommy with my Fan Base and schedule!

Gma A's friend Suzanne came to visit me at the end of last week.  Thank you for coming!




Mommy's friend Viola also came to visit at the end of last week.  I've been eagerly awaiting "Auntie" Viola's arrival.  She made me a blanket!!  She also made me wonder ... "Auntie" Jessicana, where is that Monkey I've heard rumors about?  I love you, "Auntie" Jessicana!... haha, but back to my blanket, didn't Viola do such a great job?  And it matches my room perfectly.  I'll have to take a pic of it in my room sometime.

You can see the blanket there at the end of my bed.





"Auntie" Alicen came to see me on Sunday, and she brought us soup!  Yay for not eating toast for the 10th time in a row.  It was super yummy, thank you "Auntie" Alicen.  We also watched some Playoff Football (well, fell asleep... it was quite boring, wasn't it?... not much of a game.  Hopefully the Texans will be in it next year.)  I (most appropriately) wore one of my many sports outfits.





Daddy's friend Mick also came to visit on Sunday.  "Uncle" Mick was afraid to hold me!  Hah, he must have heard I am a Super Infant with super powers.  Do.  Not.  Be.  Intimated.  But, it is probably better that he didn't pick me up.  If he dropped me, I would have fallen like 10.5 billion feet to the floor.  Look at this guy!


I can't wait to see what loving fans come next.  Maybe I should start autographing my dirty diapers.

-Mad Max

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...