Pages

3.06.2011

My Milkshake Brings All My Fans To The Yard

On Friday "Auntie" Jessicana stopped by ... we went The Heights to hang out at Cricket's Creamery and Caffe with Jessicana and to meet "Uncle" Jason.  Cricket's is one of Mommy and Daddy's fav spots (vegetarian food!) ... although Mommy and I are of course big fans of their Strawberry Milkshake.

We had a great time ... talking about prison, nutty big drinks, and education in America.  Then I was distracted by an older cougar baby making eyes at me.  "Auntie" Jessicana said "take a picture, it lasts longer!" ...

Speaking of photos ...


Here I am above waiting for my milkshake.

Jason and Jessica


Umm, Jason ... are you going to fall?  Why are you holding on to my foot?  Everyone depends on Mad Max!

-Mad Max

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...