Pages

3.07.2011

2 Months Going On 4 Months ...

Train Wreck Mommy took 10.5 billion photos and videos of me today on my 2 month birthday...

Was she trying to show her love and make up for scheduling a doctor's appointment on my birthday?  Questionable at best.

But ... Mommy, I still love you!

Here we were earlier today having a great time during Activity Time / Gym Time.  Mommy put me in my Threadless hoodsie.

You can get YOUR very own Threadless Hoodsie too.  Check out the link.  Daddy!  My hero ... Daddy! Check out the link.  There are several on sale.  Mad Max's 3 Month Bday is coming up soon... hahaha.  Love you, Daddy.

By the way, they even have a Kids Activity Corner on their website.  Mad Max likes companies that support kids (Super Kids or Not!).  I'm getting off topic ...



Am I almost as big as my Gym?  Almost time for an upgrade on my membership!







Here I am below hitting the swing after the gym ...


Good thing I took a nice nap... Mommy hit me with the "Maaaxxxxx, it's Mommy!  We're going to your doctor today!  For your 2 month check-up.... yayyy!"  Wow.

More on my birthday soon.  I can't fit it all in one post!

-Mad Max

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...