Pages

3.04.2011

You Can Laugh At Paper. But Can You Read The Paper?

Mad Max is considering starting my own YouTube page.  Thoughts on this?  I think I need a Personal Super Infant Assistant.

Have you heard about the latest popular YouTube video featuring a baby?  A baby laughing?  If not, you probably have a real job!  Here is the video: Baby Laughing At Dad's Rejection Letter.  Slightly entertaining after a strong Scotch for about 5 - 10 seconds.  It received over 5,000,000 hits.  The baby was even on the Today Show this morning.  This Today Show link will bring you directly to the clip.

While Mommy and I are reading about the crisis in Libya in the New York Times and reading Steinbeck, this baby is laughing at paper.  But who am I to judge, really?  I'd like to meet this Super Laughing Baby.

Maybe I can give her a tip or two on peeing on your Grandparents, pooing on walls, vomiting in meetings, editing resumes for her Dad, etc.

Watch for Max to come to a video near you!

-Mad Max

2 comments:

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

A girl at work showed me this video today. I can't wait till you can LOL.

Mad Max and Family said...

Careful what you wish for, Auntie Tam! muhahaha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...