Pages

3.19.2011

Where's my red stapler?

Mommy and I went to visit Daddy at work the other day ... bring your Super Infant to work day!  You would have thought Charlie Sheen walked in the building with all of the excitement .. of course, winning!



Uh, Daddy ... who are these people?  Haha.  Oh wait, these are the awesome people that threw me a fun shower with the diaper cake and yummy cupcakes and more!  Thank you!



Here I am with Debbie.  She's a big fan of my blog!  Thanks for visiting.  Be sure to hit "follow" on my blog (at the top!).



Here I am with Hang.  She threw me the great womb shower.  Thanks Hang!




Here I am working at Daddy's desk (obviously).  Don't worry.  I'll take care of running those reports.

-Mad Max

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...