Pages

3.03.2011

So Many Outings ... So Little Time

Train Wreck Mommy and I went to visit Gma A yesterday to go do some "window shopping ..."  They always need my help!

Needless to say, my idea of shopping yesterday was this ...

Shopping you say!




We had fun though.  It was a good time watching those two practice using my Super Seat and Super Stroller.  Embarrassing!  I kept my eyes closed most of the time.


Sometimes TW Mommy uses her cell phone to take pics.  Doesn't flatter Mad Max in the best way always.





At least one of our stops was at Babies R Us.  I heard they put some things in their cart for Mad Max!  That's what I am talking about.  Now where again is the Super Infant Section?

The highlight of the trip was definitely getting to go to my first Tex Mex restaurant -  Barcenas Mexican Restaurant.  Yum, TW Mommy's (and therefore my) favorite!  Mommy was oh so kind to also drop food on me (again).  I don't have teeth exposed yet, Mom!



Uh, what are we looking at, Gma A?




Chips and salsa!  Don't tell Daddy!  Margaritas, anyone?

More blogs soon about our day.  It was a very long day.  I'm sure Mommy is still recovering!

-Mad Max

2 comments:

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

Hope you had some chips and guac for me!!!

Mad Max and Family said...

Of course, Auntie Tam!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...